By requesting a place at this event you are bound to agree to our terms and conditions as follows:
You confirm that you are qualified to attend.
Requesting a complimentary place signifies your firm intention to attend the event. Please take time to think about your future schedule and requirements before requesting a complimentary place at this event.
You confirm that, if you are unable to attend for any reason, you will send an alternate delegate in your place – i.e. a suitable, pre-selected, colleague.
You will provide the full details of your alternate delegate when requesting a place. Providing the details of an alternate delegate at this stage enables us to continue to offer conference passes to relevant delegates on a complimentary basis.
Any information shared with Alternative Events will not be sold to any third parties and the data relating to your alternate delegate will only be used in the event of your cancellation or to provide information about other relevant Alternative Events.
Your request for a place is subject to review and approval by the event organisers. You will receive notification of your acceptance within 72 hours. Please do not book flights or extra accommodation before you have received your acceptance.
By sending a request to attend you are consenting to receive communications from Alternative Events
- Your attendance at the event is complimentary and completely subsidized by the organisers and our sponsors. We make a substantial financial investment in providing this event, at no charge, to the delegates.
- Your complimentary place at the event includes:
- The full conference programme, with breaks and lunch, on Monday 12 November 2018
- Dinner, entertainment and an overnight stay at the designated conference hotel on Monday 12 November 2018
- The full conference programme, with breaks and lunch, on Tuesday 13 November 2018
There are no sales pitches. All content at the event is provided by technology and innovation leaders in and by relevant experts – no content is provided by vendors.
We won’t ask you to agree to formal meetings or “speed dating” with the event sponsors.
We will not charge you for non-attendance, or for attending only part of the programme.