“State of the nation” in the property tech market
Time: 10:45 am - 12:00 am
Date: Day One | Monday 12 November 2018
Theatre: Main Conference Room
In the fast-transforming property sector it can be difficult to make sense of which technologies are on offer and what works. In this bird’s eye view of the market, we’ll look at:
– Which vendors/products are most likely to have a transformative effect on the market?
– Which products/technologies are still at the “TED-talk” stage? Which ones are working and ready to use now? And how can you tell the difference?
– How can we ensure we only choose best-of-breed products? How can we identify these?
– How are technology trends likely to further impact the real estate industry?
– What will the shifting nature of demand and of supply mean for our technology investments?
– What products or technologies have the potential to be “the next big thing”?
- Antony Slumbers Founder & Evangelist - Estates Today