Peer-to-peer discussions – session A
Time: 2:00 pm - 12:00 am
Date: Day One | Monday 4 November 2019
Back by popular demand, our delegates’ favourite round table discussion sessions return. Focused on how other firms deal with the challenges you face, these interactive and informal discussions are an integral part of an Alternative Event. They follow Chatham House rules, giving you the freedom to speak your mind, while small groups allow everyone to participate. Join a discussion and get insight into your peers’ challenges and find solutions to your own.
There will be 2 x 40-minute sessions, allowing you to attend two different peer-led discussions in both Session A and Session B.
A1 Ideas, innovation and investment: the corporate PropTech playbook
Adam Burstow, Venture Partner, Concrete VC and formerly Group Digital & IT Director, Grosvenor Group
A2 RPA and process automation in property – where are the opportunities?
Tim Spencer, IT Director, Carter Jonas
A3 GDPR and data security update
Alongside a general update we’ll consider ICO’s stance on the use of AI in CCTV and other behavioural analytics tools, and what this can mean for the use of data in real estate.
Mat Sutton, IT Service Manager, Real Estate & Infrastructure, Capita
A4 Making the most of Office365
Simon Pratt, Head of IT, Matthews & Goodman
A5 Automated bulk contract review
Peter Piepers, Innovation Manager, Van Doorne
A6 How technology harms innovation
Simon Bennett, Group IT Director, Mapeley
A7 Smart buildings and technology in property – creating new models for managing service delivery
John Wills, Associate Director, Property Management, Savills
A8 Collaborating with third party partners
We’ll look at experiences of working with technology providers to distil a set of best practice principles that will help deliver successful projects and solutions. What works – and what doesn’t.
Robert Stark, Executive Director, Property Management Strategy & Operations, Mapp
- Simon Bennett Group IT Director - Mapeley
- Adam Burstow Venture Partner, Concrete VC and formerly Group Digital & IT Director, Grosvenor Group - Concrete VC
- Peter Piepers Innovation Manager - Van Doorne
- Simon Pratt Head of IT - Matthews & Goodman
- Tim Spencer IT Director - Carter Jonas
- Robert Stark Executive Director, Property Management Strategy & Operations - M J Mapp
- Mat Sutton IT Service Manager, Real Estate & Infrastructure - Capita Real Estate
- John Wills Head of Innovation & Technology - Property Management - Savills