SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
if you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the Alternative Real Estate & Property Summit and would like to talk about the options available.
Why sponsor? Why are we different?
- The event will be attended by CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, Chief Data Oﬃcers, digital leaders, heads of innovation and transformation and heads of IT
- The Summit programme has been developed by CIOs, CTOs and IT Directors from the UK’s premier property and real estate consultancies, estate managers, developers, landlords, landowners and investment companies. It will focus on how technology leaders in the real estate & property sector can tackle the cultural and organisational challenges they face when bringing in innovation and change. It has been created by the market for the market.
- It is a market-leading “must-attend” technology forum offering insight into how technology and innovation in the property sector can increase business output by improving processes, driving efficiency, developing new services and enhancing the customer experience
- Alternative Events are built on a unique model that is unrivalled in our industry: we guarantee a ratio of no higher than 3 delegates to every 1 supplier. This means that the Summit is a highly effective and enjoyable networking event that creates a meeting place for decision makers and solutions providers in the real estate and property sector. It also means that there is a limit to the number of suppliers at the event
- Our event model facilitates both business networking through round table discussion groups and informal networking through breaks, a drinks reception, an evening dinner and breakfast sessions. All delegates stay overnight as free hotel accommodation is offered to attendees.
- Join our new community of real estate and property leaders, innovators and technologists and be a part of developing compelling strategies for the technological revolution that is taking place in the property sector.
This is what our delegates tell us they most like about their experience at an Alternative Event:
“It’s different and therefore well worth attending – good target audience and close to un-missable.” John MacMillan, Managing Partner, MacRoberts
“Networking, learning about real-life experiences of using tech.” Kiran Shergill, EY
“(The Summit was) thoroughly worth the two-day time investment! A great opportunity to meet up with peers, discuss common challenges and share experiences.” Sarah Gray, Santander UK
“Honesty in the room – very open conversations. Variety of speakers, round table content. Great mix of lawyers, legal companies and suppliers.” Rachel Kerr, Bupa
“The chance to come together with peers, technology providers and consultants to learn about the different types of technology.” Fiona Robb, Schroders
“Excellent programme/ lots of choice. Very good speakers. Highly relevant to me as CEO of a regional firm.” Ian Hopkins, Chief Executive, BP Collins
“It was great to connect with so many people and take part in such active discussions.” Nigel Willson, Microsoft
For more information about sponsorship and exhibition packages, please contact:
Head of Partnerships, Alternative Events
To download the sponsorship pack please complete the details below. By downloading the sponsorship brochure you are consenting to receive communications from Alternative Events.