To download the sponsorship brochure (pdf) please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the ‘Download Sponsorship PDF’ button. Thank you.
Why sponsor? Why are we different?
- The event will be attended by CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, Chief Data Oﬃcers, digital leaders, heads of innovation and transformation and heads of IT
- The Summit programme has been developed by CIOs, CTOs and IT Directors from the UK’s premier property and real estate consultancies, estate managers, developers, landlords, landowners and investment companies. It will focus on how technology leaders in the real estate & property sector can tackle the cultural and organisational challenges they face when bringing in innovation and change. It has been created by the market for the market.
- It is a market-leading “must-attend” technology forum offering insight into how technology and innovation in the property sector can increase business output by improving processes, driving efficiency, developing new services and enhancing the customer experience
- Alternative Events are built on a unique model that is unrivalled in our industry: we guarantee a ratio of no higher than 3 delegates to every 1 supplier. This means that the Summit is a highly effective and enjoyable networking event that creates a meeting place for decision makers and solutions providers in the real estate and property sector. It also means that there is a limit to the number of suppliers at the event
- Our event model facilitates both business networking through round table discussion groups and informal networking through breaks, a drinks reception, an evening dinner and breakfast sessions. All delegates stay overnight as free hotel accommodation is offered to attendees.
- Join our new community of real estate and property leaders, innovators and technologists and be a part of developing compelling strategies for the technological revolution that is taking place in the property sector.
Here’s what some of last year’s sponsors/exhibitors had to say:
Great event, the Alternative Events Team made sure that everything ran smoothly. The content was very interactive and networking good. (O. Durham-Winch, Coyote Software)
The breakout sessions were mostly very good and useful for making contact with clients. (M. Campbell, Apogee)
Quality and level of attendees. (J. Lavery, MRI Software)
For more information about sponsorship and exhibition packages, please contact:
Co-Founder & Director, Alternative Events
01202 651261 | 07939 145737
Director of Client Solutions, Alternative Events
01202 069420 | 07952 519258
To download the sponsorship pack please complete the details below. By downloading the sponsorship brochure you are consenting to receive communications from Alternative Events.